|Noche de Suenos|
|Air date||August 14, 2007|
|Written by||Jaime Paglia|
|Directed by||Eric Laneuville|
| Preceded by|
"Duck, Duck Goose"
| Followed by|
|Cast | Transcript|
|Season 1||Season 3|
An epidemic of shared dreaming in Eureka seems amusing if somewhat embarrassing, until it's discovered that the cause will ultimately prove lethal for everyone in town.
Dreams all across town are no longer private. People find themselves, without wishing it, drawn into the nighttime tales of others. They discover that Stark and Allison were trying to be in Kevin's dream (Kevin now has a special connection to the Artifact), but it interferes with a neurologist's neural network of 50 people, who the dreams originate from, and when the dreams occur, a compound builds up in the spinal cord. Three people fall unconscious because of it, and Carter and Jo are part of the neural network. Stark's dream-reading device is turned off and Carter, Jo, and the others are cured.
- Henry: Yes, that one of your---birthmark is particularly haunting.
- SARAH: Sometimes I think she says these things just to hurt me.
- Carter: No I say things just to hurt you.
- Nurse: [To Carter about Fargo] But that boy may die.
- Carter: Joesefina Ballerina.
- Jo Lupo: I will taser you.
- As well as Suenos being the scientist's name, the title in Spanish means "Night of Dreams".